- Always ensure your lenses and frames are clean. It is recommended that you use only an approved optical lens along with a cleaning cloth for maintenance.
- Clean your lenses by dipping them into warm, soapy water and then rinsing them under running water. To dry them gently pat them with a lens cloth.
- Always wet your lenses when you clean them. Wiping dry lenses may cause scratches.
- Always use both your hands to take your spectacles off. Remove them by applying pressure on both the earpieces.
- Never leave your spectacles with the glasses facing down. Keep them in a spectacle case when you are not wearing them.
- Avoid your glasses from getting in contact with acetone perfume, hair spray, and cleaning solutions of any kind.